Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ace Hardware Today!

I'm kind of anti-Black Friday.  I hate people so I don't like going to stores to score a great deal on one or two products.  I am planning on hitting up my local Ace Hardware today to use the 50% off any one item $30 or less coupon though.  It was in this week's flyer that came in the mail with the grocery circulars.  Will I score something for the husband for Christmas or will I just be selfish and buy something for me?  Probably the later.  If you didn't get the coupon from your flyer, become a Fan of them on Facebook and you can download the coupon off their "Helpful Place" tab!

Remember too!  Cyber Monday is coming up!  You can score some great deals online and never get dressed or leave your house!  My best recommendation is to make a list of things you want to get people and shop off the list.  Don't buy things just because they are on sale or a great price.  If you don't need or want it - you are just wasting money.  Plus, when I go into stores, I'll admit, marketing has it's way with me and I usually do buy more than what I intend to. 

No comments: