Just throwing out some stuff for next week at Shaw's.
- Back page catalina. Buy $10 (most likely pre-sale prices), Get $3 OYNP. Here's what I am doing:
3 Smart Balance Butter Sticks - $2.50 ea (I have 3 $1.50/1 MFCs from the paper a few weeks ago - need to hurry - they expire 10/11) $1 ea.
1 YoCrunch - $2.50 ($1/1 MFC from paper) $1.50
Earn: $3.00 OYNP
I probably don't have to get the yogurt (the PSP on the butter is $4.39) - but I want to try it anyways.
- Trop50 - On sale for $2.50. Were $1/1 MFCs in the paper for this. Making a carton $1.50.
- Mars Halloween Candy - $2 a bag. $1/2 MFCs in the paper two weeks ago. Making each bag $1.50.
- Chicken Lobster is $4.99/lbs. There is a coupon on the Shaw's website for additional money off (not up yet so I have no idea what the coupon is for).
- Wonder Bread - BOGO Free. .55/1 MFCs in the paper a while ago (these expire 10/14)
- Kleenex is B2G2 Free. There were $1/2 MFCs in the paper as well as $1/4 MFCs. Use either one $1/4 or 2 $1/2s to get these pretty cheap.
- Lean Cuisines - $2 ea. $1/3 MFCs in the paper two weeks ago.
- It's a good time to have morning sickness - Saltines are BOGO Free.