Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Piperlime Sale - TODAY ONLY!

Okay.  I got this email this morning from Piperlime (owned by Gap & Old Navy).  Then my friend Lori forwarded to me too.  So I decided I shall blog about it. 

First, go to Cashbaq.com.  Go to Piperlime.  They give you 10% back of your purchase.

Today only, with any order (except Final Sales), you'll get a $25 gift certificate good on a future purchase(and if you are a lucky "1 in 100" customer, you'll get a $100 gift card!).  Now honestly, most of Piperlime's stuff is pricey.  They have Converse and Crocs for $25.  So if you buy one of those, for $25, you'll get a $25 gift card.  Then you can use the $25 on another pair of Crocs or whatever.  Ends up being $12.50 a pair for Crocs.  I "splurged" on a $30 pair of sneakers that will get more use from my boys.

The good thing about Piperlime is they offer free shipping.  So what you pay for the shoes is what you pay.  They also offer free returns if you don't like them.  For all my Stride Rite loving readers, they offer a huge selection of Stride Rite. 

So hurry.  This offer ends today! 

No comments: