Saturday, October 3, 2009

Margarita's - Sign up to get $10 off ANY purchase during your birthday month!

It dawned on my Friday that my birthday is coming up.  Why?  I got my $10 off ANY purchase from Margarita's card in the mail!  Margaritas is a Mexican restaurant with locations in MA, CT, ME, and NH.  I first discovered Margarita's while doing my stint in college in Keene, NH.  Not only did I gather with friends for my 21st birthday at the Keene Margarita's, but I also had part of my bachelorette party at the Keene Margarita's as well.  Now, instead of gathering with friends, I go there to gather with my toddlers to redeem my $10 coupon every October. 

If you frequent your Margarita's or would like to, sign up for their e-club by clicking HERE

1 comment:

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

I got mine at the beginning of September for my birthday too!