Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bargain Becky's Week Long Charity Mission!


So it's been a good month.  I'm really below budget and I'm gearing up for next week's shopping extravaganza!  I've started to organize my coupons and print some out.  I have a TON of coupons for this backpage catalina that starts tomorrow. 

Since I'm in need of doing a charitable deed and full of energy lately, I've decided to make it a mission to see just how much I can score at Shaw's this week with this CAT.  Since I have some cash to burn in my grocery budget, I'm going to see how much I can accumulate for next to nothing and donate most of the non-perishables to my local food pantry the following Friday.  How much can I get for them?  Join me on my week long Shaw's mission to find out.  Honestly, if my scenarios work out without many hitches, I probably won't be spending that much money.  I'll total it all at the end and see how I do.  If I broadcast this type of mission, I'm more apt to actually try to do good with it.  Plus, if I add one more box of cereal to my stash, my husband may actually kill me.  

So join me, starting tomorrow to see just how much a little coupon clipping and sales shopping can help a local food pantry. 

2 comments:

maryanne said...

I love this idea! Can't wait to hear how it turns out.

Tanya said...

Can't wait to see what you all get!