Total Before Savings: $118.44
Total Preferred Savings: $43.56
Total Coupons Used: $31.66
Cash OOP: $43.22
4.62 lbs of Grapes - $4.07
Lipton Cold Brew - $3.79 (FREE MFC from mail) FREE!
Shaw's Tomato Juice - $1.89
2 Shaw's Apple Juice - $1.79 ea ($1/2 Shaw's Back-To-School Coupon) $1.19 ea!
1 Shaw's Sliced Olives - $1.34
1 Shaw's Croutons - $1.39
1 Shaw's Red Wine Vinegar - $2.59
2 Shaw's Ice Cream Cups - $1.79 ea (2 $1/1 Shaw's Back-To-School Coupon) .79 ea!
2 A-1 Sauces - $3 ea ($1/2 Shaw's Flyer Coupon) $2.50 ea
2 CapriSuns - $2 ea ($1/2 Shaw's Flyer Coupon) $1.50 ea
3 Shaw's Hot Dog Buns - Buy 2, Get 1 Free (Free Hot Dog Rolls with $5 in Kraft Purchase Coupon on endcap) .56 cents per pack!
2 Oreos - $2.50 ea ($2/2 Shaw's Flyer Coupon) $1.50 ea
2 Santa Fe Salsas - $1 ea
2 Wonder Whole Wheat White - $2 ea (2 .55/1 MFCs DOUBLE) .90 ea!
1 Gallon 1% Milk - $3.69
2 Cracker Barrel Cheeses - $2.50 ea ($1/2 Shaw's Flyer Coupon) $2 ea
2 Kraft Shredded Cheese - $2 ea ($1/2 Shaw's Flyer Coupon) $1.50 ea!
2 Kraft Singles Cheese - $2 ea ($1/2 Shaw's Flyer Coupon, $1/2 MFC) $1 ea!
23 Yoplait Yogurts - .40 ea (3 FREE MFCs, .40/6 MFC DOUBLES) .31 cents ea!
2 Oscar Mayer Weiners - $2 ea ($2/2 Shaw's Flyer Coupon) $1 ea
Things I've Learned:
- It was crazy person night out at my Shaw's. Some weird guy was standing at the grapes telling everyone they were all rotten. I just ignored him but as I grabbed two bags, he told me I was wasting my money. I tried one down the next isle and they are delicious! He was nuts.
- Second crazy I encountered was the guy in front of me in line. He collected cans to buy yogurt. But he bought the Shaw's yogurt which are .60 ea. The Yoplaits are .40 ea. He would have saved himself 4 cans per yogurt if he just bought Yoplait.
- I was nervous about the A-1. My husband has been on my case because we haven't had A-1 in forever. They were out of the normal flavor. But we like Bold & Spicy things anyways...but I wasn't sure if that SKU would count in the sale - it did!
- I committed coupon fraud by giving the cashier a $1/2 Kraft Singles with the Flyer coupon. Oops.
- We're having the first of 2 birthday parties for my second son this weekend. I started prepping for that (hence the vinegar, tomato juice and olive purchases). Even with 2 parties with food, I'm hoping to stay on track for the most part. But if I go over, oh well.