Friday, September 11, 2009

Shaw's Bargain Alert!! Arm & Hammer Essentials Refills are 50 Cents!!

I just got back from Shaw's - there were HUGE lines so I walked around with my boys for a few minutes. Thank goodness!! I found the Arm & Hammer Essentials Refills are on sale for .50 for a 2 pack!! Normally they are $4.19!!!!! I don't know if it's a glitch in the system or if they are going on clearance. I grabbed 4 of them so I'm up to my eye balls with cleaning solution!

If you don't remember - the Arm & Hammer Essentials are those spray cleaners that come with concentrated cleaner and you just reuse the bottle. The bottles are also .50 cents if you don't have them!! So if you are making a Shaw's run, be sure to check these out! BARGAINTASTIC!

2 comments:

Diane said...

yeah...headed there in the morning....thanks

Kris said...

Thanks for the tip, I grabbed a bunch yesterday. I love cheap cleaning supplies! Lord knows I go through enough of them!