Friday, September 25, 2009

Crazy 8 in Dedham, MA!

I'm so excited - Crazy 8 just opened a store in Dedham, MA! We're not too far from that - so we'll be hitting up their grand opening sale this weekend! This is the first Crazy 8 in New England - and I can't be more thrilled!

I found out about Crazy 8 from another bargain blog out there about a year or two ago. As most know, Gap and Old Navy are the same company - but Old Navy is a "step down" from the Gap. Gymboree and Crazy 8 are the same company - and Crazy 8 is a "step down" from Gymboree.

If you haven't done so already, sign up to receive Crazy 8 stuff online - when you do, you'll automatically get a $10 off $30 purchase coupon (I think this is for your first online order). When you do sign up, they'll constantly mail you 20% off coupons in the mail - and score - they just emailed me a $10 off $30 purchase good at Legacy Place! If I stay close to $30 - that's a savings of 33%!

They also have a program similar to Gymbucks if you are familiar with that! Many, many thanks to Crazy 8 for coming to good old New England! I'm sure all the Eastern Massachusetts people will love doing bargain shopping at Legacy Place - ha ha! For those who don't know, Legacy Place is a kind of a trendy, higher end mall of sorts that just opened. It's located right off 95 near Fox 25 in Dedham (Rt. 1).

2 comments:

Kris said...

Just got back from there. I wouldn't say the prices are amazing yet (nothing really marked down) but I did score another $10 off $30 which is good online and in stores until December. They also have some kind of raffle going on all weekend, not sure what prizes there are. I went WAY over the $30, couldn't help myself, there were some cute things!

Unknown said...

We must have just missed each other! Or maybe you saw me and ran the other way! ha ha ha!

I scored myself one of those coupons too! Which was great because I used the online today!

I have to say. I was a little disappointed with the store. It's small and VERY Gymboree like. I thought their clothes were really cute - but I think I'll stick with shopping them online. Really happy to know they are there though.

I did the raffle too - every hour is a $88 gift card raffle and one big $888 girt card raffle.

I went into Gymboree too - I think they had more on their clearance rack than Crazy 8 did! I love that Stella Bella toy store too. Kind of expensive, but such awesome toys.