Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mill Stores!

Who doesn't like solid wood furniture? I love it. Wood is good. If you are on the look out for anything wood for your home (including outdoor sheds!) - you should check out Mill Stores! They have locations in MA, ME, RI, CT, & NH. Honestly, I haven't ever bought anything from Mill Stores (yet!). We've been eyeing a bench for the back corner of our kitchen for about a year now.

I've been to the store in Canton, MA and it is just one of those really cool stores. Tons of stuff. It made me want to go in there and redo my entire home in all wood furniture. All furniture is unfinished, but you can pay extra to have them stain or paint a piece for you. They have a wonderful selection of colors.

Click HERE to get your 20% off any one regular priced item coupon and to see this week's flyer! Also, if you show your AAA card - you get 10% off all regularly priced items (great if you are buying a table with chairs).

No comments: