Thursday, July 23, 2009

Giving Thanks To a Random Stranger Who Helped Me Out!

You might have noticed that I figured out how to put two small columns on my blog instead of one big one. I've been wanting to do this for a while but Me + CSS code = Say What?? But I was blessed with both of my kids going down for a nap at the same time yesterday and I googled "Blogger layout design" or something like that and came across a great blog post by Lawny Designs. Click HERE to see it. This was EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Now granted, I would love to make my blog more "with it" - but I'm cheap. Obviously. I'm not going to drop money on this beautiful creation since I don't generate any money from it. It's just a hobby. Many thanks to Lawny for putting out this very useful information in a simple format for dodos like me to understand! Check out his page if you are looking to add something to your blog! He's a great blogger teacher!

No comments: