Friday, May 22, 2009

Stop and Shop!


Total Before Savings: $20.27
Stop & Shop Savings: $1.50
Total Coupons Used: $0
Cash OOP: $18.99
1 2 Pizza Kit - $9.99
1 thing of Hi-C - $2.29
1 12 pack of Hot Dog rolls - $2
1 Off Skintastic - $4.49
- We had friends over last minute. I got pizza for lunch. I actually only made one so now we have one for dinner. It's actually really good - and comes with the sauce, cheese & pepperoni. Not bad.
- There were absolutely no juice boxes on sale at all at S&S. No generics either. It's Memorial Day weekend coming up! How is there no juice boxes on sale!?
- I was mad about the Off. I needed it because I get bit by bugs all the time. It was on my mind and I saw it was on sale for $3.99. So I snagged it. It rang up at $4.49. I questioned it but didn't press the issue. I could see the cashier really didn't want to deal with a mismark of .50 and my kids were sort of acting a fool. And yeah, .50 cents isn't much, but I just don't like it when things are mismarked.

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Seems like that store frequently has sales that don't ring up right...

Anonymous said...

If it really is on sale, bring it back. S+S will give it to you for free with a mis-mark. At least they did six or seven months ago when it happened to me

Andrea

Unknown said...

thanks for the tip Andrea!!