Total Preferred Savings: $24.12
Total Coupons Used: $27.02
Total Recycling: $4.20
Cash OOP: $21.27
1 lbs Carrots - .99 cents
1 Celery Heart - $1.50
3 pk Romaine Lettuce - $3 ($1/1 Shaw's Coupon)
2 Nature Sweet Cherry Tomatoes - BOGO @ $3.69 ea
2 sticks of Pepperoni - $5.80
2 Quorn Chicken Products - $5.79 ea (2 FREE MFCs - thanks BzzAgent!) FREE!
4 Crystal Lights - $2.22 ea (2 BOG Skin Essentials Free, $2 off 2) .61 cents ea!
6 Jello Puddings - 3/$2 (2 $1/3 MFCs) .33 cents ea!
3 Kraft BBQ Sauces - $1 ea ($1/1 MFC) FREE!
2 Lay's Potato Chips - BOGO @ $3.99 ($1/2 MFC, $2 off Produce WYP 2 Lay's) .50 ea!
1 Laughing Cow Cheese - $2.50 (The son wanted it. I gave in.)
1 Cracker Barrel Cheese block - $2.50
1 Cabot Cheese block - $2.50
- My father is coming to visit today - so I had to make a quick trip for a few things.
- I'm a BzzAgent and recently became part of the Quorn campaign. I read up about it and honestly, I'm a little afraid to try it. I'll give it to my kids. It's some meat free Mycoprotein or something like that.
- I got my bubbly redheaded cashier. This made me happy. Zero issues with coupons.
- If you printed of all those coupons from Kraftfoods or Coupons.com - here's how to maximize the Crystal Light ones. They are on sale this week for $2.22 ea (they go lower, to $2 but whatever). Grab 2 normal ones and 2 Skin Essentials. Use 2 "Buy any Crystal Light, Get a Skin Essential Free." Use a "$2 off 2". 4 boxes for $2.44. Pretty good. Why this works? I am pretty sure the "free" coupon is for the free product. The $ off coupon is for the non-free product.
- On the surface, the Utz Potato Chips look cheaper this week - $1 for a 5.6 oz bag. But I'm here to tell you to work the Lay's! The bags are 10-12 oz (twice as big as the $1 Utz). They are BOGO @ $3.99 and there is $2 off Produce coupon in the Flyer. I'm sure you're buying something producey. Lettuce, strawberries, bananas, anything? So essentially, if you use th e$2 coupon - It's $1.99 for both bags of Lay's! That's a great deal!
- Returning 82 cans/bottles with 2 toddlers in tow is not easy. But they both enjoyed it. We successfully jammed both the can and plastic machines. We rock.