Total Before Savings: $80.00
Total Coupons Used: $34.26
Total OYNP Used: $10
Cash OOP: $17.64
Total OYNP Earned: $10
1 Bagelfuls - Reg. $2.50, Sale $2 ($1/1 MFC) $1
2 Triscuits - Reg. $3.29 ea, Sale $2.50 ($2/2 MFC) $1.50 ea
1 Munch Pack - Reg. $6.49, Sale $4.99 ($1/1 MFC) $3.99
2 Deli Creations - Reg. $4.99 ea, Sale $2.50 ($1/2 MFC) $2 ea
OOP: $11.99, Earned $10 OYNP
7 Mentos Gum - Some $1.50, Some .75 cents (7 misc Coupons) $1.90 for 7 packs = .27 cents ea
1 Shaw's Bulkie Rolls - $1.99 ($1/1 Shaw's Coupon) .99 for 6
2 Ragu - BOGO @ $2.79 (.50/2 MFC DOUBLES) .90 ea
1 El Montery Taquitos - $5.99 ($1/1 MFC, $1/1 Shaw's Coupon) $3.99
1 12 oz Frank's Hot Sauce - $2.50 (.50/1 MFC DOUBLES, $1/1 Shaw's) .50 cents
2 5 oz Frank's Hot Sauce - $1.29 ea (2 FREE MFC's) FREE!
1 Shaw's Ice Cream Sandwiches - $3.29 ($1/1 Shaw's Coupon) $2.29
1 Cascade Rinse - $4.49 (FREE MFC) FREE!
13 Yoplait Yogurts - 10/$6 ($1/10 Shaw's Coupon, .40/6 MFC DOUBLES, Buy 6, Get one Free) - .41 cents ea!
1 Shaw's Deep Dish Pie Crusts - $2.69 (Free Shaw's Coupon) FREE!
1 Shaw's Steamy Veggies - $1.79 (Free Shaw's Coupon) FREE!
Things I learned This Trip:
- The BLUE Mentos gum is on clearance at Shaw's for .75 (NOT GREEN!). Match up with the $1.00/1 and .55/1 MFCs to make money!!
- I knew I'd drop some loot since we needed yogurt and Taquitos. Yes, we NEED taquitos! If you're a processed food junkie like me, it's good to know that $3.99 for a big box of taquitos IS a good deal! Normal price is $7.99.
- Ice Cream Sandwiches were a splurge - but my son has been sick and I wanted a treat for whenever he decides to stop throwing up.
- My Shaw's was already out of the freezer books (MANY THANKS to Celeste at Itty Bitty Bistro for giving me one of her books!). I wanted to get the Free lemonade, bagels and corn but they were all out. Good thing they don't expire for a while.
- The price of Shaw's milk has gone down to $3.39!
I'll be going back to Shaw's on Friday to get our St. Patrick's Day Feast stuff! Great coupon on this coming week's flyer - Buy a corned beef, get potatoes and carrots free! I usually cook corned beef on St. Patrick's Day, but since the husband will be working from 6:15 a.m. - 10 p.m. on Tuesday, I'm going to do it on Saturday or Sunday! Have a fear of Corned Beef? COOK IT IN THE CROCKPOT! It's delicious! I just throw the beef, potatoes, carrots and some onion in the crock pot with some water. Then when we're about to be done, I boil some cabbage (and use some of the fatty juices from the crockpot). It's superb!