I spent $305 in March. Spending since 1/1/09 is $914. I have saved $1,665 since 1/1/09 by shopping sales and using coupons.
Previous Monthly Spending:
Things I have learned or taken from this month:
- I tried to not do any stocking up on my pantry stuff - but I spent about the same as my last two months of tracking.
- A lot of my spending was at the end of the month - I started getting stuff for my son's birthday parties that are the first week of April
- I added Easter treats to this total. I guess those are technically gifts, but I counted it anyways.
- I'm starting to spend more on produce now that Spring is coming and fruits and vegetables are more in season. Plus, the warmer weather makes us like to eat salad more.
- I got kitty litter and kitty food - so that should last at least 2 months.
- My kids were sick a lot this month. It put a big dent in my diaper stash. I'll have to stock up sooner than I originally thought.