Saturday, December 20, 2008

BJ's!

This is more of a review than anything!

So BJ's diapers used to be so bad - like cardboard. We ran there yesterday (during a snow storm because I realized our diaper supply was LOW!). I picked up a box just because there is a coupon for $3 off (so it was $22 for 156 Size 4s) - but they must have changed their supplier because these diapers are pretty good! Not Costco (Kirkland), Pampers, or Huggies good, but a heck of a lot better than they used to be. They are kind of like Luvs. But for just over 14 cents a diaper, they will work!

Also, if you are potty training, we got a package of Pampers Easy Ups. 88 size 4s. Reg. price, $28.99, minus a $4 BJ's coupon and a $2 Pampers coupon. $22.99 or 26 cents an Easy Up.

Not great, but you can't expect to get practically free diapers all the time! Might as well get a good bargain the others. Also, the $28.99 for the Easy Ups counts toward's my P&G coupon promotion! I think my Pantene I purchased from CVS this week does too, but I need to find that receipt!

No comments: