Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shaw's!


Here's my scenario from this evening.

General Mills Deal

10 boxes Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (we're addicted here) - $25.00 with $19.50 OYNP generated

Other

5 2-Liters of Coke (B4G1 MFC)
Sara Lee Pie
Breyer's Ice Cream (Buy Pie, Get Ice Cream Free)
1 pkg Johnsonville Ground Sausage ($1/1 MFC)
1 Loaf Shaw's Bread
1 Gal. Shaw's Milk
1 Coupon Holder on Clearance
2 + lbs Banana

Total OYNP Used: $40
Total Cash OOP: -$9.24 (yes, they gave me $9.24)
Total OYNP Earned: $19.50

Okay. Long story short. I tried to do the ConAgra deal. I know I had more than $20 Pre-Sale price rung up. The coupon didn't print. I went to the service desk to see if I could buy one more to bring it over. They said no. So I told them I wanted to return everything ConAgra. So I did. Originally, I paid $8.71 OOP for the entire order, but after the ConAgra return, they gave me $17.95 cash back. And again, I had -$4 and some change in my sales tax.

I'm not sure if it was the Orville Red. Popcorn that isn't popping up with the sale (I did buy two funky flavors and maybe they didn't enter in all the SKUs?). Anyways, I'm done with all things ConAgra. Even though I made money on this purchase, I essentially "wasted" $11.26 in my OYNP coupons. But I got a lot of junk food to show for it.

Total OYNP Banked: $39.50

No comments: