Friday, August 20, 2010

Heading To Stop & Shop This Week (So Yeah, their healthy deals)

How did I become a Stop & Shop regular shopper?  It's odd.  I swore I would never do it, and here I am shopping there every week.  

On unrelated news, I hit Lifetime at Weight Watchers this past week (thanks to a little glitch in the computer).  So I have to keep trucking with this healthy eating crap I've gotten myself into.  I do this best with Stop & Shop.  Here's some healthy sale stuff.

-  Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast - $1.79/lbs 

-  Blueberries, Blackberries or Raspberries - $1.50 ea

-  Tomatoes on the Vine - $1.77/lbs (these were .88/lbs at the KamMan not too long ago!)

-  Kellogg's Cereal - 3/$5 (MUST BUY 3).  There are coupons out there for this from the paper.  Mini-Wheats $1/2 coupon at Coupons.com

-  Jif Peanut Butter - .99 with in-ad coupon

-  Pepsi 12 packs - 5/$12 (I'm a diet soda junkie.  Prefer Coke brands, but Pepsi works too).  

-  Shady Brook Farms Ground Turkey - $2.89 for 20 oz.  This is the 93% Fat Free kind!  Great price!

-  Quilted Northern Toilet Paper 12 pack - 2/$10 (this is a pretty decent price)

-  Bird's Eye Steamfresh Vegetables - $1.67 ea.

-  Stonyfield Yogurt - .75 ea (.50/3 Printable HERE)

-  Daisy Sour Cream - $1.50 ea ($1/2 MFC from paper)

-  Kozy Shack Pudding - $2.50 (.55/1 MFC from paper DOUBLES)

-  YoPlait Yo-Plus - $2 (Coupon HERE)  Also coupons in paper.

-  YoPlait Yogurts - .50 (Buy 6, Get 1 Free coupons in paper, .40/6 MFC at Coupons.com DOUBLES)

-  Ragu Pasta Sauce (look for light/sugar free kind for 1 point per serving!)  - $1.67 ea ($1.25/3 from paper)

-  Hunt's Diced Tomatoes - $1 ($1/4 MFC from paper)

No comments: