The place I got our certificate from has FRIED SEAFOOD (my favorite!), a good kids menu and I'm sure something good for the husband. If we stay close to $35, we will pay $13 out of pocket with about $6.50 in tip - So $18.50 for a night out with the kids instead of $42-ish! Honestly, we pay more than $18.50 when we get pizza once a week (it's usually $20-ish since we have the need for buffalo wings too). Also, I went through Cashbaq.com to access Restaurant.com and they give you back 25% of your purchase price. I think it's pre-code price ($10 for a $25 Gift Certificate), so I'll be getting $2.50 credited to my Cashbaq account! $16 for dinner out for a family of 4!! Value-tastic!!!
This offer expires today so jump on at it! Also note, a lot of these restaurants have restrictions on their promos (can't be used on Weekends, minimum purchase requirements, gratuity added, etc). So just read the fine print before you commit!
holy crappola! I just got one for 3 bucks to the little dinner up the road from me! thank you!
ReplyDelete